HCL is organizing walk in intervew for biotechnology students. HCL is offering great opportunity to make a career in its Pilot Batch. A Career opportunity to work for a US based Client which is one of the Global leaders in Healthcare Division.
Candidates from Science stream biology/ biotechnology/microbiology/ nutrition/ physiology/life sciences/ pathology/ pharma/ nursing/ BDS and other medical specialties are eligible for this opening.
Candidates with minimum 1 yr. of experience in Customer support/service with good medical knowledge (i.e. Blood & Plasma) or Healthcare background with excellent communication skills in English are eligible for this opening.
- Strong understanding of the blood software and devices.
- Assist in handling customer issues and provide resolution.
- Should be able to do data fixes & configurations
- Excellent Spoken & Written English.
- Eliciting customer feedback and handling customer complaints maturely.
- Design, write and review software to meet functional specifications. Write and execute unit test plans to minimize defects.
- Develop and consistently achieve estimates for software development, testing and implementation activities according to quality standards.
- Function as a consultant to project leaders on technical issues.
- Provide software design and development training. Make recommendations to improve software development and testingShifts – US Shifts
Date of Interview – 29th Dec’17.
Time -12:00 PM to 6.00 PM
HCL Technologies Ltd.
A-22, Sector 60, Noida
Contact Person – Sourabh Malaviya