To qualify Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE UGC NET Exam) it is important to prepare according to UGC NET Syllabus and here are we representing the updated CBSE NET Syllabi. Candidates who are going to appear in UGC NET Examination may download the UGC NET Syllabus 2018 via on line mode also. Central Board Secondary Education conducts NET Exam for determining the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Candidates.
All the questions of Paper-1 and Paper-3 will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus:
UGC NET Paper-1:
- CBSE NET Paper-1 will be of universal nature planned to review the teaching/research aptitude of aspirants.
- CBSE UGC NET Paper-1 will mainly be designed to test reason ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of candidates.
- It consists of 60 multiple choice questions out of which 50 questions are to be attempted.
- In the event of the candidates attempted more than 50 questions the first 50 questions attempted by candidates would be evaluated.
UGC NET Paper-2:
- CBSE NET Paper-2 consists of 50 multiple choice questions based on the subject selected by candidates.
- Each and every question will contain two marks.
UGC NET Paper-3:
- CBSE NET Paper-3 consists of 75 multiple choice question from subject selected by candidates.
- Each question will carry two marks.
CBSE UGC NET is commonly known as National Eligibility Test. The aspirants who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are willing to pursue result in subject of their post graduation or in a concerned subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct NET in 83 subjects at 89 selected NET Examination cities spread throughout the India.
How to Download?
- Candidates are required to visit official site of organization that is cbse.nic.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Current Event” section and hit “Subject” link.
- Now list of UGC NET Subject will be displayed
- Choose the appropriate subject as per requirement.