GATE 2019:Stands for Graduate Aptitude in Engineering is the national level entrance test that aims at giving admission to the Post Graduation level course. The main course offfered include technology as well as engineering. After passing the examination candidate will be getting admission to Ph.D./ M.Tech. programmes in various institutes of IIT, IISER, IIS, and various reputed institutes. Thus if you have prepared your mind for appearing in the GATE 2019-20 examination then ensure for having complete details.
Related Information for 2019
Candidates are required to apply in the online mode. Registration usually starts from the first week of September and will end by Oct. Thus application process will continue till a month. Thus, those who are looking to apply for the examination need to make use of online facility using GOAPS and GATE online application processing system. During the initial stage candidates have to register as a “New User”, and after successful registration is done get access to the GOAPS. After this sign int he GOAP enrollment address and password. Once the application form is filled then you need to upload the signature, scanned photograph degree certificate, category certificate as well as thumb impression. The examination is meant for international candidates as well as exam commences in countries like Ethiopia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singapore, and United Arab Emirates. However, application process will be same for international and national candidates.
Registration Fee: Female candidates, PWD/SC/ST, candidates need to pay 750 Rupees. Other candidates are required to make payment of Rs 1500/.
GATE 2019 Application Form
For some modification in the GATE 2019, you can make some required corrections. The corrections of the form can be done by fillings the applications form. In case of some mistake in the application form, make sure you are sending emails regarding that mentioning ” Correction in the Enrollment number”, and send documents proof as well. One can make corrections in various field:
- Name of the candidate
- Stats, Gen to OBC and OBC to general
- Name of Parents
- Have you graduated in the above degree?
- Years of qualifying degree
GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Most important task that GATE aspirant need to perform is to check the eligibility criterion which is mentioned below;
- Arch, 5-years of degree in B.A. degree in Architecture required. Those who are pursuing their final year can also apply for the test.
- For B.S. / B.Sc. Research, four years of graduation degree in Science can apply and those who are in final year can also opt for GATE 2019 entrance test.
- For B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm, there is requirement for 4 years B.Tech after class 12th in any of the steams or 3-years in B.Tech lateral entry (after doing B.Sc./Diploma in Technology/ Engineering). Those who are pursuing final year, can also apply for the examination.
- For M. Sc./MCA./M.A or some equivalent, there is requirement for Master’s degree in Statistics/Computer Applications Science/Mathematics or equivalent. If candidate is in final then he/she can definitely appear in the exanimation
- For Int. M.E/M.Tech, or Dual degree after the completion of diploma or class 12th, candidate need to have completed 5-years Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology. Those who are pursuing4th/5th year or completed till 2019 can apply as well.
- For Int. M.Sc/Int. B.S.-M.S, Integrated M.Sc. or 5 year integrated B. S./M. S. program and those who are pursuing their final year or done with it can apply for the exam
GATE Exam Pattern 2019
- Name of the course provided: M.Tech/Ph.D programme in IITs, IISc, and to other institutions.
- Number of papers: There will be overall 23 papers.
- Mode of the exam would be online as CBT.
- Types of the Questions would be multiple types questions paper.
- Mark Scheme: NAT and MCQ question in Multiple Choice Question